The school trip to Bath is especially suitable for students of 16 years and older. The city is situated near Wales and Stonehenge between the Cotswolds and Mendip Hills. Firstly, we think of the hot sources in the Avon valley above where the Romans built the famous baths. These famous geothermal baths were made part of the cultural heritage of UNESCO. Especially the impressive architecture, the search for the legendary sword Excalibur and the close distance to Wales make this a very popular destination.
6 days/3 nights, 2 night cruises, extension day possible
- Day 1 - The journey begins You make your way from your hometown – travel through the night
- Day 2 - Dover and Bath Arrive in the UK – Calais-Dover. Arrive in Bath in the afternoon. Check in and first discovery on foot. Royal Crescent and Bath Abbey.
- Day 3 - Cardiff or Salisbury and Stonehenge Excursion to Cardiff the capitol of Wales, oldtown and Cardiff Bay or the medieval town of Salisbury, Stonehenge and Avebury
- Day 4 - Glastonbury, Wells and Cheddar Wells one of the smallest cities in England with an impressive cathedral. Explore the largest canyon in England, the Cheddar Gorge, where you can visit Cox’s cave or Jacob’s Ladder.
- Day 5 – Daytrip to London Early start to London. The coach driver takes a day room, and you can discover this metropolis by public transport. We help with itinerary suggestions and can book tickets for you.
- Day 6 – Back home Have a safe journey home.
Jane Austen CentreWe recommend a visit to the Jane Austen Centre. In addition to the permanent exhibitions, the life of the most famous writer, who lived in Bath for several years, is presented.
CoachWe have been working successfully for decades with selected bus companies that will take you to your destination safely and in good spirits.
FerryCrossing from Calais to Dover in a modern canal ferry with beautiful views of the white cliffs of Dover.