Many language students and tourists from all over the world flock to this town and enjoy its charme. Hastings boasts of a beautiful old town and a victorian sea front. William the Conqueror made history here when in 1066 his army defeated the Saxon King Harold.
A school trip to Hastings is ideal for both students and teachers. An experienced colleague will look after you. You will be personally met at the coach when you arrive. Especially if this is your first trip you are organizing you will find yourself in safe hands.
6 days/3 nights, 2 night cruises, extension day possible
- Day 1 - Departure from school The departure time is determined by the location of the school site, as the English Channel is crossed early the next morning.
- Day 2 - Arrival in England Crossing from Calais to Dover with a visit to Dover Castle. In the afternoon, welcome by our colleagues in Hastings with an introduction to the journey in the coach and subsequent pick-up by the host families.
- Day 3 - Day trip to London London is the highlight of any trip to England! There is plenty of choice. After a stop in Greenwich, you can book a city tour to Madame Tussauds, Tower of London, Tower Bridge or a flight on the London Eye.
- Day 4 - Trip to Beachy Head - Brighton Experience the beautiful coastal landscape on a walk on the cliffs of Beachy Head. The subsequent visit to Brighton promises a varied afternoon.
- Day 5 - Excursion to Hastings - Canterbury After saying goodbye to the host families, there is still time for Hastings. The smugglers' caves, the old town and small museums and especially the last time on the beach will leave a lasting impression. On the way to the ferry, you can make a stopover of your choice.
- Day 6 - Arrival at home The journey continues on the motorway through France, Belgium and the Netherlands back to Germany. The home town is reached in the morning.