The harbour of Hamburg is the biggest one in Germany. For over 800 years it has acted as Hamburg’s gate to the world. On the Elbe river the ships sail to the North Sea and then further on to the Atlantic. The river Alster snakes through the historical old town and many canals, called fleets, and can be discovered on boat trips.
There is plenty of space along the shore to discover and spend some time. The Jungfernstieg is directly situated by the water. It is an upmarket shopping street. Of the seven very different town areas of Hamburg, the district St. Pauli is the most famous.
5 days / day trips / adaptations as desired
- Day 1 - Arrival and city stroll Arrival and check in. Possibly first discovery of the city on foot.
- 2. Tag - Guided tour and musical On a guided tour you can get to know the most beautiful corners of this city with a guide. You have the afternoon at your own disposal. In the evening you have the option to visit the Musical “Lion King”.
- 3. Tag – A day in Bremen The coach will take you to Bremen to the Universum Science Centre. The afternoon lends itself to a harbour tour by boat.
- 4. Tag – Discover Hamburg This day can be planned individually. Time for some shopping or discover Hamburg on your own accord.
- 5. Tag – Departure Your departure begins after breakfast. Arrival at home around afternoon/evening.
- Bishop's Tower Memorial in the old town of Hamburg more
- Stock exchange oldest active stock exchange in Germany more
- Dialog in the Dark experience the world with your other senses more
- Musical-Metropolis 3rd biggest musical city in the world
- TV Tower highest building in Hamburg more
- Speicherstadt world largest historical storage facilities more
- Harbour of Hamburg biggest sea harbour in Germany more
- Shopping mile Hamburg from the Mönckebergstraße to the Rathausmarkt
- Miniatur-Wonderland world biggest model train set more
- Harbour tour tour through the storage town, harbour city and the harbour of Hamburg
- Alster 56-kilometer long side river of the river Elbe more
- Hamburg art halls one of the most renowned art museums in Germany
- Hamburg Dungeon 600 years of dark history of Hamburg are displayed in a 90 minutes tour more
- Elbphilharmonie concert hall and cultural memorial more
- St. Pauli Landing Bridges building complex along the Elbe more
- Sankt Michaelis also known as „Michel“, it’s the landmark of Hamburg more
- Planetarium Hamburg Theatre of the stars with 360-degree pictures and 3D and laser show more
- Chocoversum interactive museum for chocolate lovers more