Gabled houses decorate the charming old town of Wismar. Excellent panoramas and exiting 3D-animation about the famous brick building architecture are offered by the monumental medieval churches of this historic Hanseatic city. Did you know that Störtebecker (a famous pirate) was born here? Take a boat trip in the Baltic Sea and discover the island Poel close by, listen to the stories of the seafarers on the »Wissemara« and the fantastic technical wonderland that is presented in the phanTechnikum.
Enjoy the beach and the sea in Kühlungsborn or in Warnemünde, surf in Rerik or Boltenhagen and visit other attractive Hanseatic cities like Lübeck, Hamburg, Schwerin…
5 days / 4 nights, extension day possible
- Day 1 – Arrive in Wismar –Wismar’s residence– harbour You arrive during the day in Wismar. After checking in at your accommodation you can discover the centre on foot or make a tour through the harbour district with a view above the overseas harbour.
- Day 2 – UNESCO-World Heritage Wismar – phanTECHNIKUM In the phanTECHNIKUM adventure museum, you will get to know scientific and technical phenomena and extremely exciting facts about the 4 elements - fire, water, earth and air at first hand. Experience impressively interactive technical wonder worlds to try, explore and participate.
- Day 3 – Excursions to the hanseatic cities Lübeck, Hamburg, Schwerin, Stralsund or Rostock. Each of the Hanseatic cities has its own charm. Explore them with an individually compiled programme.
- Days 4 – Insel Poel Spend the afternoon in the island, enjoy the beach by Timmendorf, take a trip on a pedal boat, try out stand up paddling or hike to the lighthouse.
- Day 5 – Return home Your school trip to Northwest Mecklenburg ends today. Last souvenirs to look at, make some photos and pack your bag? Arrival at home in the course of the day.
Fun for everyone
Virtual Reality & Escape RoomsAre you ready for the thrill? As a team and with some logical thinking, you find the clues and solve the enigmas.
- Guided tours we can organise tours in Lübeck, Hamburg, Rostock, Stralsund, Schwerin
- Wonnemar Wismar Splash and spa
- Island Poel beach of Timmendorfer, harbour and lighthouse more
- Seaside resort Boltenhagen grand pier, cliffs and dunes more
- Climbing forest Boltenhagen adventure and fun in treetops
- Butterfly centre Klütz 600 butterflies fly around in this tropical home
- Seaside resort Rerik fishing town more
- Light house near Warnemünde and Bastorf more
- Beginner lessons surfing water sport activities in Rerik and Boltenhagen
- Museum Warnemünde history of the sea and it’s treasures more
- Amber museum impressive collection of amber in Ribnitz-Damgarten more
- Darwineum Zoo 80 species in the zoo of Rostock more
- Maritime museum interactive history of the shipping industry of Rostock more
- Seaside resort Warnemünde widest beach of Baltic sea more
- Hansa Park Sierksdorf amusement park by the Baltic sea with thrilling attractions more
- Hansestadt Lübeck world famous marzipan, UNESCO-World-Heritage more
- Hansestadt Hamburg biggest harbour of Germany, venerable commercial city with canals more
- Alpine centre skiing and snowboarding even in the summer in Hamburg-Wittenburg more
- Schwerin capitol of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, dreamy castle more
- Bird-Park Marlow great bird park with shows and accommodation is possible more
- Seaside resort Heiligendamm white town by the sea more
- Seaside resort Kühlungsborn wide sandy beach more
- Climbing forest Kühlungsborn climbing in the town forest of Kühlungsborn more
- MS Baltica Baltic-Mini-cruise starting in Kühlungsborn
- Bodden-geothermal pool sport and adventure pool in Ribnitz-Damgarten more
- Ozeaneum Stralsund get to know the world of the northern seas more
- HanseDom adventure and waterpark in Stralsund more
- Mini-Land MV miniature copies of historical landmarks in Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania more
- Maritime centre Fehmarn Ocean-Aquarium with sharks and coral reefs more
CoachWe organise the arrival and departure with our reliable contractual partners in a fully equipped coach.
TrainA cheap alternative to bus transport is the train journey to Wismar. This is especially recommended for small groups.