Lübeck has always been unique. In the Middle Ages, Lübeck was founded as a principal city within the Hanseatic League from an alliance of merchants' associations and towns about 700 years ago. Fast-forward to the present, the city of Lübeck is now celebrating its 875th birthday.
SplashTour through LübeckCity tour in an amphibious bus. The bus first takes you through the streets of Lübeck, but the highlight is the ride through the spectacular moat.
4 days/3 nights, extension day possible
- Day 1 - Departure from your home town - City tour of Lübeck CITY TOUR LÜBECK: Arrival in Lübeck and check in. A stroll through the Holsten Gate leads into the beautiful old town, through alleys and passages, past the Buddenbrookhaus, the historic town hall and many buildings worth seeing such as the St. Mary's Church with its huge astronomical clock and the Lübeck Cathedral, masterpiece of North German brick Gothic architecture dating from 1173. Paddle boats can be hired on the banks of Lake Wakenitz. Perhaps there is time for a harbour tour?
Day 2 - Day trip to the Hanseatic City of Hamburg
HAMBURG: City tour, programme according to individual wishes:
SPEICHERSTADT: The Alster meanders through the historic Hanseatic city and numerous canals - called fleets - criss-cross the city. You can sail them on small launches, feel a little like you're in Venice or Amsterdam and explore the prominent Speicherstadt district. The heart of old Hamburg beats on the historic Nikolaifleet and in Deichstraße. Here, representative facades adorn the gabled houses from the 17th century. They were the offices, warehouses and homes of the wealthy patricians.
HAMBURG PORT: The huge port of Hamburg is Hamburg's gateway to the world. The shimmering Elbphilharmonie concert hall is a new landmark of the Hanseatic city. The "Michel", the town hall with its magnificent façade and the landing stages in St. Pauli are other famous attractions. At the Jungfernstieg, shopping and looking around is a must.
Day 3 - Excursion to Hansa Park Sierksdorf - Baltic Sea coast Travemünde
HANSA PARK SIERSDORF: Germany's only amusement park located directly on the Baltic Sea. More than 125 attractions on many themes from all over the world offer adventure and incomparable experiences. Frenzied acceleration promises the Curse of Novgorod... roller coasters and wild waterfalls guarantee fun and thrills. Whether on safaris in Africa, a ranch in the Wild West, in Viking country or at a fun fair - all age groups will get their money's worth here.
EAST SEA COAST TRAVEMÜNDE: Or alternatively to the seaside resort of Travemünde and Timmendorfer Strand. They are popular seaside resorts with fine sandy beaches, long promenades and a tranquil fishing village flair not far from Lübeck. The Travemünde lighthouse is the oldest in Germany and climbing it is worthwhile not only for this reason - the view of the surrounding area and the sea is magnificent. Beach activities and leisurely strolls on the beach guarantee fun and enjoyment on the gorgeous Baltic coast.
- Day 4 - Arrival at home town After breakfast, you need to say goodbye to the beautiful Hanseatic city of Lübeck and start your journey back home.
- City tour in Lübeck historic old town island and beautiful harbour
- Museum of City History in the "Holstentor" Lübeck as a centre of trade, goods from different epochs more
- Günther Grass House Museum in the Old Town, dedicated to the Nobel Prize winner for literature more
- Niederegger Marzipan-Salon History of marzipan, museum, café and sweet delicacies more
- Ostseebad Travemünde or Timmendorfer Beach Baltic Sea coast, beach promenade, sandy beach
- Old Lighthouse Travemünde oldest lighthouse in Germany more
- Lübecker Cathedral important North German brick Gothic building from 1173 more
- European Hanseatic Museum the world's largest museum on the history of the Hanseatic League more
CoachWe have been working successfully for decades with selected bus companies that will take you to your destination safely and in good spirits.
TrainDepending on where the journey starts from, we will bring you to Lübeck either by train or by coach.