A school trip to Paris is a great way to discover the culture, history and the beauty of the city. There are many sights and activities suitable for school groups, such as a boat trip on the Seine, a visit to the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre and many museums and parks. Students can enjoy French cuisine and learn about the language and culture by visiting the local markets and shops or by taking a guided tour through the city.
All children under 18 and EU citizens under 26 years of age, have free entry to state museums and memorials.
5 days / day trips / adaptations can be made
- Day 1 - Departure from home ARRIVAL TO PARIS: Departure from home in the early hours of the morning. Arrival in Paris during the day and check-in to your accommodation. Time for first explorations of the surroundings.
Day 2 - City Tour - Eiffel Tower - Seine Boat Trip
CITY TOUR: After breakfast at the hotel, you will go on an exploration tour with your own city guide on the Champs-Elysées.
EIFFEL TOWER: The city's landmark is 324 m high and offers a breathtaking view. Take a guided tour of the Eiffel Tower to learn more about its history and significance. There are also restaurants and shops on different levels of the tower.
BOAT RIDE: In the afternoon, take a boat ride on the Seine, a great opportunity to learn about the city's history and architecture.
Day 3 - Palace of Versailles - Louvre - Montmartre
VERSAILLES CASTLE: After breakfast, we will head to the magnificent Palace of Versailles. Students can enjoy a guided tour of the palace and gardens to learn more about its history and cultural influence.
LOUVRE MUSEUM: In the late afternoon, visit the huge underground museum with its impressive collection of artworks from different eras and regions, including famous works such as the Mona Lisa, the Venus de Milo and the sculpture of the Sphinx of Tanis.
MONTMARTRE: The artists' quarter of Montmartre, where Picasso and Dali lived, is also well worth a visit. Visit the Sacré-Coeur Cathedral "Basilica of the Sacred Heart". In the bell tower hangs the famous "Savoyarde" bell - with its 19 tons it is the heaviest swinging bell in the world. Then we go to the Wall of Love - here you can read "I love you" in over 300 variations and 250 languages.
Day 4 - Old Masters Museums - Modern Museums - Shopping
MUSEUMS OF THE OLD MASTERS: Experience Monet, Renoir, Cézanne, Van Gogh, Picasso and more in museums such as the Musée d'Orsay or Musée de l'Orangerie, followed by a break in the beautiful gardens of "Jardin des Tuileries".
MUSEUMS OF MODERNITY: You can experience modern and contemporary art in the architecturally stunning buildings of the Centre Georges Pompidou or the Louis Vuitton Foundation.
SHOPPING: Wander the alleys and passages with their cute boutiques and gourmet shops, visit the bookshop "17 Shakespeare & Company" and finish your day on the top floor of the magnificent Galerie Lafayette.
- Day 5 - Arrival at home After breakfast, the journey home begins. Arrival at home in the course of the day.
- Eiffel Tower The highlight of any Paris trip - walk or take the lift to the top of the tower, enjoy the panorama more
- Louvre Masterpieces like the Mona Lisa and the Venus de Milo - free tours and Nintendo audio guide for €5 more
- Boat trip or Hop-On/Hop-Off See the sights on a boat trip on the Seine or with the Hop-On/Hop-Off shuttle more
- Guided Tour Explore sights such as the artists' quarter Montmartre or the old arcades with a guide more
- Arc de Triomphe Monument with museum on the history of France & the French army. 284 steps lead up to the panoramic terrace more
- Notre Dame Cathedral The famous cathedral has been closed since the fire in 2019, only the forecourt is open to the public more
- Musée d´Orsay One of the largest museums in Europe, it houses works by the Impressionists: Monet, Renoir, Cézanne, Van Gogh... more
- Centre Georges Pompidou National Museum of Modern Art in High-Tech Architecture Style with Matîsse, Picasso & Andy Warhol... more
- Versailles Palace Baroque synthesis of the arts by Louis XIV with huge park & gardens, fountains & statues and the Hall of Mirrors... more
- Disneyland Paris & Parc Asterix Visit the famous Disney theme park or Asterix & Obelix theme park with a variety of attractions. more
- Paris Catacombs Tunnel system and enormous tomb in the Parisian underground, more than 6 million people were buried here more
- Montmartre & Sacré-Coeur Basilica Hill in the art district where Picasso & Dalí lived. Free visit to the Sacré-Coeur Basilica & Wall of Love more
- Musée Grevin Wax museum with over 200 stars from 12 themes (Napoleon, Marilyn Monroe, J. P. Gaultier...) more
- Palais Royal City Palace: Today seat of the State Council, Constitutional Council, Ministry of Culture... Court of Honour with arcades & gardens more
- Tour Montparnasse Take one of the fastest lifts in Europe to the 56th floor of the skyscraper and enjoy the panoramic view more
- Sainte-Chapelle The Gothic Royal Chapel has impressive stained glass windows from the 13th century more
- 17 Shakespeare & Company Famous bookshop with author lectures in the evening - cats live on the upper floor more
- Musée de l‘Orangerie Impressionist art gallery in the Tuileries Garden with masterpieces by Monet, Renoir & Picasso... more
- Museum of Urban Transport History of the french. transport industry with 137 cars: omnibuses, steam, gas & electric trams more
- Musée aéronautique Safran The Safran Aerospace Museum with unique collection of aviation engines & jet engines more
- Fondation Louis Vuitton Art museum & cultural centre with contemporary art, building with unique forms made of glass (Frank Gehry) more
- Jardin des Tuileries French gardens next to the Louvre, with a small amusement park the Musée de l'Orangerie more
- Palais Garnier Opera House Pompous theatre with impressive staircase, ceiling painting, hall of mirrors & auditorium... more
- Panthéon Hall of Fame, crypt with graves of French heroes and revolutionaries such as Voltaire, Victor Hugo and Marie Curie more
- House & Garden Claude Monet House with flower garden and water garden with famous water lily pond more
- Museum Picasso Over 5,000 works and tens of thousands of archive pieces by Pablo Picasso more
- Musée Rodin Famous works by the French sculptor Auguste Rodin. Sculptor Auguste Rodin, including "The Thinker", "The Kiss", "The Gates of Hell" more
- Zoo or Aquarium Aquarium with giant shark and carp petting pool, zoo divided into five world regions more
- Chantilly Castle Tour of the castle, gardens, stables, horse riding demonstrations and paintings by Raphael & Delacroix more
- Château de Chambord Largest and most visited castle in the Loire Valley. "Hunting lodge" in the magnificent French Renaissance style more