Many language students and tourists from all over the world flock to this town and enjoy its charm. Hastings boasts a beautiful old town and a Victorian seafront. William the Conqueror made history here when his army defeated the Saxon King Harold in 1066.
A school trip to Hastings is ideal for both students and teachers. An experienced colleague will look after you and meet you in person from the coach when you arrive. If this is the first school trip you are organising, you will find yourself in safe hands.
6 days / day or night trips / customization as desired
- Day 1 - Departure from school The departure time is determined by the location of the school. On our way to Hastings we can include some interesting stops to your journey.
- Day 2 - Arrival in England After you cross the channel tunnel by ferry or Eurotunnel a visit to Dover Castle is possible. In the afternoon you will have the possibility to discover Hastings Old Town for little while. After that you will be welcomed by our colleagues in Hastings with an introduction to the days ahead and subsequent pick-up by the host families.
- Day 3 - Day trip to London London is the highlight of any trip to England! There is plenty of choice. After a stop in Greenwich, you can use the public transport to get to the city centre to some of the many attractions this city has to offer; like Madame Tussauds, Tower of London, Tower Bridge or a flight on the London Eye.
- Day 4 - Trip to Beachy Head - Brighton Experience the beautiful coastal landscape on a walk on the cliffs of Beachy Head. The subsequent visit to Brighton promises a varied afternoon.
- Day 5 - Time for Hastings - stop in Canterbury After saying goodbye to the host families, there is still time for Hastings. The smugglers' caves, the old town and small museums and especially the last time on the beach will leave a lasting impression. On the way to the ferry, you can make a stopover along the way.
- Day 6 - Arrival at home An eventful school trip comes to an end and we hope to welcome you again in Hastings.
The Source ParkA fantastic underground skatepark under the Hastings seafront. This former Victorian swimming pool now hosts competitions for top European skaters.
CoachWe have been working successfully for decades with selected coach companies that will take you to your destination safely and in good spirits.
TrainDepending on where the journey starts, we will take you either by train or by coach to the nearest ferry port.
Ferry or EurotunnelCrossing from Calais to Dover in a modern ferry with beautiful views of the White Cliffs of Dover or a swift transfer from Calais to Folkestone by Eurotunnel.