Medieval towns, narrow cobbled streets, Tudor houses, city walls, Roman remains, national parks and plenty of castles. Great Britain is never boring. England has a plentiful mix of culture, history and nature. London personifies the ultimate cool city of fashion and art with designers like Vivien Westwood and Alexander McQueen, and a host of cultural legends spanning music and dance and architecture.... A stay with a host family ensures a successful language study trip to England.
As Germans we feel at home thanks to our English partners in this beautiful kingdom. Our English office is situated between Hastings and Bexhill-on-Sea, close to the beach.
- Andover Medieval town in the heart of Hampshire... more
- Bath Famous Roman baths in England, UNESCO World Heritage Site... more
- Bexhill-on-Sea Good old England - quiet and dreamy, where time seems to have stood still... more
- Cambridge one of the world's most renowned universities alongside Oxford. Charles Darwin and Isaac Newton studied here... more
- Cranbrook beautiful small rural town centrally located between Hastings and London more
- Hastings lively seaside resort with a beautiful old town and Victorian seafront... more
- Lancing is England's largest seaside village, not far from Brighton... more
- London vibrant capital city with dazzling diversity, breathtaking attractions in popular neighbourhoods... more
- Oxford oldest university in the UK - charming, modern and very British... more
- Ramsgate cute coastal town in Kent with a royal harbour and long sandy beach with promenade... more
- Rochester the ruins of Rochester Castle even served as film sets for "Hamlet" and "Henry VIII" more
- Tonbridge Charming market town in Kent on the River Medway with picturesque countryside more
- Worthing popular seaside resort near Brighton, charm of Good Old England, Worthing Pier particularly worth seeing... more
- York moors, national parks, historic towns & coasts, also known as "God's Own Country"... more