Subject trip history
The history of reunificationWith a class trip to our formerly divided city, you can experience the milestones of the history of the Federal Republic and the GDR at first hand.
4 days /3 nights, extension day possible
- Day 1 – Departure from hometown Arrival in Berlin during the day. Check in at the designated location and first discovery of the surrounding area by foot.
- Day 2 - Discover Berlin – Highlights – Museums – Madame Tussauds, Dungeon Top sights such as Alexanderplatz, the Berlin TV Tower, the Rotes Rathaus, the Unter den Linden boulevard, the Brandenburg Gate and the Reichstag form the historic centre of Berlin and are wonderful to combine as a walking tour or by bike.
- Day 3 – Day excursion to Potsdam – discover the town – film park Babelsberg In the extensive Sanssouci Park, the imposing New Palace and the Orangery with its observation tower will delight visitors. The Filmpark Babelsberg offers a contrasting programme. Get a glimpse behind the scenes and enjoy the impressive action shows and stunts.
- Day 4 - Departure A last trip to the TV tower to take in a marvellous view of a fantastic city.
- Museum-Island UNESCO-World Heritage Site, Pergamon-Museum, Bode-Museum, Alte Nationalgalerie, Neues Museum, Altes Museum more
- Street: Friedrichstraße Shopping, Berliner Ensemble, Friedrichstadtpalast, Checkpoint Charlie-Tränenpalast more
- Street: Unter den Linden Boulevard to the Brandenburger Gate with major sights of Berlin more
- Famous Square: Alexanderplatz historical Mitte Berlins, World time clock, TV tower, Red Rathaus, Neptune’s well more
- Madame Tussauds Berlin Wax cabinet of famous people, Unter den Linden more
- Berlin Dungeon 700 years of Berlins darkest history, near Dom Aquarée more
- AquaDom & SEA LIFE Berlin biggest aquarium of the water worlds in the Dom Aquarée more
- DDR Museum Memorial of the daily culture of the DDR more
- Square: Hackescher Markt Shopping and relaxing in the courtyards near the „Alex“, Anne-Frank-Museum more
- Berlin Wall Memorial former border strip and park near the berlin wall and Prenzlauer Berg more
- Bellevue Palace residence of the Federal President, animal park more
- Square: Potsdamer Platz Shopping-passage, BlueMax, Holocaust-Memorial, Reichstag, Zoological Garden more
- Street: Kurfürstendamm Shopping, Memorial Church, Zoological Garden more
- Charlottenburg Palace baroque castle, exhibitions, and beautiful park more
- East Side Gallery Street-Art over 1300 meters of Berlin wall along the Spree more
- Oberbaum Bridge symbol between Berlin Friedrichshain and Kreuzberg more
- Tempelhof Airport huge leisure park, former landing strip of the Tempelhof airport more
- Potsdam capitol of the county of Brandenburg, UNESCO-World Heritage Site more
- Sanssouci Palace rococo-residence of Friedrich the Great, UNESCO World Heritage Site more
- Babelsberg Film Studios Shows and Stunts of movies in is original backdrop more
- Sachsenhausen Memorial Centre former concentration camp in Oranienburg, museum more
CoachWe are happy to organise the arrival and departure with our reliable partners in a coach.
TrainDepending on where the journey starts from, we will bring you either by train or by coach to Berlin.