Endless sandy beaches and the elegance of the south attract famous film stars, artists and international high society to the Côte d'Azur. The Prince's Palace in Monaco and the Formula I circuit in the Monte Carlo district are equally famous. Nice welcomes class trip participants under the palm trees on the Promenade des Anglais, with elegant Belle Epoque villas, a beautiful old town and small charming cafés. Voilà! Observe the Mediterranean hustle and bustle here or head directly to the Mediterranean Sea? In the hinterland of Provence, the scents of lavender, rose and jasmine envelop the town of Grasse. It is considered the world capital of perfume! Historic perfumeries offer insights into the production of fragrant essences.
7 days / day or night trips / adaptations as desired
- Day 1 - Departure from home Evening departure towards the South of France with overnight stay in coach.
- Day 2 - Arrival in Nice on the Côte d'Azur Arrival in Nice during the day. After moving into your accommodation, first exploratory tours. Perhaps greet the Mediterranean on the Promenade des Anglais, go for a swim and a walk along the beach? Afterwards a stroll through the old town?
- Day 3 - Trip to Monaco Monaco is only 20 kilometres from Nice. The narrow old town and the princely Grimaldi Palace are situated on a rock, which can be explored with a guided tour. In the Oceanographic Museum, rare marine animals can be admired in aquariums and a huge shark tank.
- Day 4 - Excursion to Cannes - Saint-Tropez Off to the city of the film festival. Cannes' palm-fringed seaside promenade "La Croisette" is legendary and a must for strolling, seeing and being seen. In the afternoon, the former fishing village of Saint-Tropez invites you to linger.
- Day 5 - Excursion to Vence - Grasse, world capital of perfume The excursion into the hinterland takes you past the famous luminous lavender fields of Provence and the valleys and hills of the foothills of the Maritime Alps. On the way to Grasse, a stopover in Vence is worthwhile. In Grasse itself, guided tours of the 3 historic perfumeries Fragonard, Gallimard and Molinard are offered.
Day 6 - Leisure activities and departure
A stroll along the Mediterranean beach and shopping in the old town. Or a 1-hour panoramic boat tour to admire the impressive silhouette of the coastal city of Nice as a farewell.
Today marks the end of an eventful journey to the south of France. Evening departure.
- Day 7 - Arrival at home After an overnight stay in the coach, arrival at home in the course of the day.
- Cannes Croisette under palm trees, international film festival, Cimetière du Grand Jas more
- Sainte-Marguerite Island Museum-prison of the Man in the Iron Mask, free of charge up to 26 years more
- Monaco Prince's Palace, Saint-Nicolas Cathedral, Oceanographic Museum, Napoleon Museum more
- Monte Carlo district of Monaco with Formula I circuit, exotic garden with panoramic view more
- Provence Back land of the Côte d' Azur, lavender fields and mountain villages, capital Aix-en-Provenc more
- Vence romantic old town, Rosary Chapel by Matisse more
- St. Tropez glamorous harbour town, yachts and high society, white sandy beaches more
- Grasse world capital of perfume, perfume art is UNESCO world heritage more