London is one of the most vibrant and exciting cities in the world. It is England's centre of art, entertainment, politics and finance, and an overwhelming combination of history and tradition. But, if you've visited London and haven't yet experienced the beautiful nature on offer in the south of England, we recommend accommodation on the coast in host families or small hotels.
We plan according to your wishes. The trip can be organised for a minimum of 20 participants. Fellow travellers and friends can request a separate programme. A short flight trip of 3 nights or more is possible. Our nearest airport is London Gatwick. The journey by coach - with a day or night journey depending on the school location - is cheaper for a group of 25 plus colleagues.
6 days / 3 nights, 2 night trips; extra day possible
- Day 1 - Departure from home Departure time is determined by the location of the home port, as the English Channel is crossed early the next morning.
- Day 2 - Arrival in Dover by ferry Visit Dover Castle and meet the host families in Hastings.
- Day 3 - Explore the fantastic metropolis of London City tour with guide, V&A Museum of Childhood
- Day 4 - Visit to a nursery/school. Hastings Museum, Fishermen’s Museum or Lifeboat House. Stunning afternoon cliff walk on Beachy Head followed by an introduction to the English tea ceremony.
- Day 5 - Farewell to host families Excursion to historic and medieval Canterbury.
- Day 6 - Arrival at home The journey back to Germany via the motorway through France, Belgium and the Netherlands. Morning arrival in home town.