A short trip to London has its charms at any time of year. In January and February (winter holidays), there are great offers on flights and hotels, as well as seasonal sales. At Easter, the city beckons with its flowers and mild climate. From the end of November until Christmas, the city is ablaze with light. Xmas in London is like a winter fairytale.
The flight trip can be booked for 15 participants or more. We book everything for you from/to the airport. You can opt for inexpensive rail transfer or private coach.
Study Trip & Educational Trip
Use a short holiday for further educationAfter a break from travelling to the UK, it is time to combine fun and education once again. London is easy to reach from many German cities. A special experience is the journey through the Channel Tunnel directly into the city.
4 days / 3 nights, extension day possible
- Day 1 - Flight to London After check-in, we head straight into the city center towards Covent Garden and China Town.
- Day 2 - Hop-on/Hop-off City Tour Shakespeare Globe Theatre with guided tour, New Tate Gallery, Tower Bridge and as an unforgettable finale a visit to the Musical or Royal Opera House.
- Day 3 - Buckingham Palace, Horse Guards By boat to the Tower of London, Crown Jewels, Buckingham Palace, Horse Guards and in the evening you have time to explore the never sleeping city.
- Day 4 - Shopping and journey home Stroll through the shops of Oxford Street or visit the legendary mall Harrods and afterwards you start your journey back home.
- Covent Garden here you will find the Royal Opera House and Covent Garden Market
- China Town lively district with international restaurants
- Shakespeare Globe Theatre Elizabethan playhouse
- New Tate Galery Museum of modern and contemporary art
- Royal Opera House probably the most important British opera house
- Buckingham Palace official residence of the British monarch
- Horse Guard changing of the guard in front of Buckingham Palace
- Tower of London the famous fortress lies directly on the Thames
- Tower Bridge the bridge opened in 1894
- Musical Show London is Europe's Musical Metropolis
- Kronjuwelen the most valuable diamonds and their scary stories
- Oxford Street, Bond Street & Harrods Shopping
CoachWe have been working successfully for decades with selected coach companies that will take you to your destination safely and in good spirits.
TrainDepending from where your journey starts, we will either take you to the nearest airport by train.