9 days / 8 nights, 2-night trips; extension day possible
- Day 1 - An unforgettable journey begins Early in the morning you start your journey towards Amsterdam. In the afternoon you board a luxury ferry and begin the crossing to Newcastle. Enjoy the mini cruise with live entertainment, pubs, restaurants and fantastic food.
- Day 2 - Arrive in Stirling Welcome to Great Britain! A journey through the Lowlands lies ahead of you. Choose between various stops along the way or more time in the city of Stirling. In the evening you will check into your hotel for the first two nights and get in the mood for the coming days with a Guinness.
- Day 3 - Day at the seaside according to the motto: Life is a Beach This morning, after a hearty breakfast, you will head to the east coast of Scotland. In Perth you will visit the beautiful Scone Palace. In the afternoon you will drive to the most beautiful beach in Scotland - Montrose Beach. Enjoy the fresh air and the sea on a long stroll along the beach.
- Day 4 - Discover Northern Ireland After breakfast, the day begins, and we start the journey west. You will visit Culzean Castle and, in the afternoon, take the ferry to Larne, Northern Ireland. On arrival in Belfast, you will check into your hotel.
- Day 5 - Northern Ireland's Coast The first highlight of the day takes you to the Old Bushmills Whiskey Distillery for a guided tour and tasting. Afterwards you will drive to the Giant’s Causeway. This UNESCO World Heritage Site is an amazing natural beauty. More than 40,000 basalt columns form the cliffs and plateaus near the sea. The afternoon is rounded off with a visit to the Carrick-a-Rede suspension bridge with a undoubtably vertiginous view.
- Day 6 - Hello Belfast This day is spent in the capital of Northern Ireland. In the morning you will start with a city tour in your own bus. In the afternoon you will visit the Titanic Museum where you will learn everything about the launch in 1911 to the sinking on 14/15 April 1912 and the ship’s subsequent place in history.
- Day 7 - Back to Scotland In the morning you will take the ferry from Larne to Cairnryan. You will travel through the Scottish Lowlands to the Annandale Distillery and then on to Carlisle with a visit to the cathedral. Check into your hotel in the evening.
- Day 8 - Time Travel through Durham After breakfast you head for the ferry port. There is time to visit the city of Durham, an undiscovered jewel off the typical tourist map. The history of the city is examined more closely during a city walk. The trip could not end on a better note. Afterwards, the journey continues to the ferry port in Newcastle. Dinner and numerous entertainment options await you onboard. Let the beautiful journey come to an end with a final Guinness together.
- Day 9 - A journey ends An exciting journey comes to an end, though you can still dream about it on the journey home.
- Belfast Scotland's hilly capital more
- Titanic Museum Everything about the history of the Titanic, which sank after colliding with an iceberg more
- Giant Causeway 40,000 evenly shaped basalt columns more
- Culzean Castle romantic castle by the sea more
- Whiskey Distillery Old Bushmills one of the oldest whiskey distilleries in the world with a tradition of more than 200 years more
- Larne small harbour town in Northern Irelandd more
- Carrick-a-Rede Island in Northern Ireland with narrow suspension bridge leading to a rock more
- Annandale Distillery whisky distillery in the countryside more
- Carlisle town in the county of Cumbria in the north of England more
- Durham wonderful medieval town surrounded by natural monuments more
CoachWe have been working successfully for decades with selected coach companies that will take you to your destination safely and in good spirits.
TrainDepending on where the journey starts, we will take you either by train or by coach to the nearest ferry port.